Choosing The Right Realtor®
First, it’s important that you understand whose interests Realtors® are legally bound to serve in a real estate transaction.
The Listing Agent
The Listing Agent is under contract with the seller to market and sell their property for the best possible price. Working with a listing agent means that they can:
- Arrange a showing of the property.
- Assist with financing the property.
- Provide details about the property.
- Explain all the forms and agreements related to buying the property.
Your Personal Realtor®
When you engage the services of your own personal agent—someone who is under contract to work solely in your best interest—you get all of the same services listed above plus your personal Realtor® provides:
- Confidential assistance that addresses your needs first.
- Honest, loyal and diligent care, free from any conflicts of interest.
- Access to all listings including MLS, bank-owned properties, distress and estate sales, even homes that were previously on the market where the seller might still be interested in selling.
- Expert advice on useful clauses such as home inspections and financing to protect you fully.
- Expert negotiation of the offer to purchase, to achieve the best possible price and terms.
- Expert advice on market value, inclusions, location, as well as help you decide when you should walk away.
- Discovery and disclosure of all information about the property including liens, warranties, disclosures, seller’s purchase price, and market and planning activity in the area.
As your Personal Realtor®, our job is to ensure you are an educated buyer in all aspects of your home buying process.
Our buyers know…
- The current fair market value of the home that they want to purchase so they do not overpay.
- Everything available on the market now within their criteria, as well as what is potentially coming to market soon, so they can compare.
- They receive the most relevant and up-to-date market information available.
- When they have found a great home at a great price.
- They get the best financing options: rates and terms.
- How comforting it feels to know we have their interests protected.
- They are in a strong negotiating position with us in their corner.
- How wonderful it feels to have a stress-free and enjoyable home buying experience!
When you Choose Karn Dodd at Sutton Group West Coast Realty as your Personal Realtor®, you are choosing:
- Trusted professional Realtors® dedicated to serving your personal real estate needs first and foremost.
- An agent with over 80% of its business coming from happy homeowners who can’t wait to tell their friends about their extraordinary home buying experience.
- A wealth of knowledge and expertise in your market area with over 36 years of experience.
- Highly-skilled negotiators working on your behalf.
- Representatives whose primary goal is to help you find the right home, at the right price, with little to no stress or inconvenience to you.